Why spend thousands replacing a perfectly good kitchen when you can transform your existing kitchen for a fraction
of the price? Paint Spray Designs provides a new and innovative kitchen re-spray service to restore a tired or dated kitchen
or even change the colour of new doors, to give you a completely individual kitchen. We can spray your kitchen any colour and finish
of your choice, or if you want to stay with the natural wood look we will resurface your kitchen with our 3 coat, clear lacquer finishes.
A complete re-spray can be carried out in just 7 days with minimum disruption to your home. The quality of our finishes is so good that people will think that your kitchen is brand new.
HOW IT WORKS
We offer tailor made packages Kitchen Respray to suit all budgets and client needs.
1. Select your package from the following options.
To help with working out the distance you are from our workshop, please use theaa.com enter your postcode along with ours.
2. Complete the quote form below and upload a picture of your kitchen.
3. We will send an email with your quote.
4. Should you choose to proceed, we ask for a £50 deposit to secure your place and book a date. We understand that projects do not always run as planned. If you need to make changes to your planned date, you will not lose your deposit, we will simply reschedule you as best we can to fit in with your requirements. Deposits are processed through our secure ordering system on Custom Creation Paints, to place a deposit through our secure ordering system click here.
5. THE PROCESS (Detailed breakdown of Package A)
- Doors, drawer fronts and plinth are removed.
- The rest if the kitchen is washed down with an industrial solvent cleaning solution.
- Any areas of the kitchen which are not being sprayed are masked off (approximately 3-4 hours)
- The leading edges of the carcase are not sprayed unless you request this in the qoute under notes section on the form.
- Surfaces to be sprayed are rubbed down
- Portable extractor fume and dust extractors are turned on.
- 1st coat of solvent based primer grip coat is applied and left for about 60 minutes to hard cure.
- This is then lightly abraded.
- Top coat in your chosen colour is applied. This is touch dry in 85 minutes.
- We then de-mask and clean up.
- Your removed kitchen items are taken back to our workshop, where they are washed down, sanded, primed and top coated, then gently oven baked to give a hard finish.
- Your kitchen items are then hand packed and delivered back to you and refitted.
The whole process takes 7 days from start to finish for an average size kitchen (Larger kitchens may take up to 10 days).
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE:
- Before we arrive, please clear your work surfaces. You do not need to empty cupboards as we mask up very thoroughly.
- Please ensure all items to be sprayed are cleaned before we arrive or before dropping off (PRICE PACK B +C), there will be extra charges if we have to deep clean kitchen doors ect.
- WE DO NOT SPRAY THE INSIDE OF CARCASSES OR THE LEADING EDGES OF THE CARCASSES UNLESS REQUESTED
- Please click here to read more about the leading edges and some other finer details.
We use lead free, industrial standard, Acid Catalyst paints, specifically designed for kitchens and furniture. These paints are not available over the counter, and are only sold to professional paint sprayers. They adhere to surfaces, forming a highly durable, permanently bonded coating that will last for many years.
Fast Dry Melamine Acid Catalyst Lacquers are formulated to provide outstanding resistance to abrasion, wet and dry heat, spirit solutions and a wide range of household chemicals. They meets the requirements of FIRA standard 6250:2005 for horizontal surfaces (excluding kitchen worktops) and are rated as Heavy/Severe use. Lacquers of this type achieve their full resistance properties after 21-28 days of curing, although careful use is possible before this period. We are able to colour match to most paint brands, including: FARROW & BALL, LITTLE GREENE, PAPER & PAINT, DULUX and CROWN.